Tankless InstallationsTankless water heaters can be a great alternative to traditional units. Water is heated “on-demand”
Standard InstallationsTraditional Electric Tank water heaters are still the most popular water heater installed today
Repair & MaintenanceIf your water is not getting hot enough or not heating at all, give us a call
Tankless Water Heater Installs
- The energy consumption by tankless water heaters are 30 to 50 percent less than units with tanks.
- The systems generally operate on natural gas or propane. This makes it an eco-friendly choice for users who are environmentally conscious.
- Water is heated in the system only when the faucet is turned on. Otherwise, the system is inactive and helps save energy.
- Since the water need not be kept heated in a separate storage tank, the extra cost is eliminated considerably making it an economic option.
- Ideally, a continuous supply of hot water is produced. This flow of hot water is ideal to fill up water tubs or whirlpools.
- It is a more compact choice and mounted on the wall. Compared to the standard water heater, this is an automatic choice.
Standard Water Heater Installs
Even well maintained appliances have a life expectancy. After a point of time, they start breaking down and functioning irregularly. For your standard water heaters, the water temperature can start to fluctuate, the overall temperature can become much lower than expected, or the unit can start to leak. These warnings mean that the water heater needs repairing or replacement. A damaged water heater causes a lot of problems, especially if it is leaking. Excess water around the unit can start to cause unwanted damage to the surrounding structure of your home and could lead to costly repairs.
Since hot water is vital to normal like, replacing a damaged water heater is usually the obvious choice for a home owner. While tankless can offer a ton of benefits it is not always practical for every person and their situation. A new standard “tank” style water heater is still very commonly installed. A new unit will usually have drastically better heating ability and lower energy usage than the older models.
Repair & Maintenance
In today's world, a hot water heater is a necessity. We use them in our homes and offices for cooking, cleaning, bathing, even space heating. That’s why it’s important that you make the best call possible when it comes to choosing, maintaining or replacing your hot water heater.
We’ve extended the serviceable life of hot water heaters and improved their efficiency. There is a 30 day warranty on labor and manufacturer warranty for water heaters. New or old, we can work on all makes and models.
We specialize in Rinnai Tankless and Rheem Tank Style water heaters
- Element testing and replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Water Heater Replacement